Ricardo Quaresma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ricardo Quaresma

Everything about Ricardo Andrade Quaresma Bernardo

HomeLatest imagesRegister

Hollywood Gossip

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
miracle

miracle

Female Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyWed 16 Jul - 11:29

Post the latest hollywood news and pics Smile

ill start first !! the pic that we all waiting its here Very Happy

World Exclusive: Jessica Alba's Dream Baby!

Hollywood Gossip 30coverhiresjpgwd7

Preparing for the birth of your first child can be nerve-wracking for any new mom, but for Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren, the birth of their daughter Honor Marie Warren on June 7 was anything but chaotic.

"I didn't scream," Jessica tells OK! in an exclusive interview and photoshoot. "It was really Zen." And Cash could only marvel at his wife's quiet strength when she gave birth. "She didn't make a sound," he says. "It was amazing."

Here, the proud pair open their door exclusively to OK!, introducing the adorable Honor Marie Warren.

"It hasn't totally sunk in," Jessica reveals to OK!. "She dreams, she smiles, and coos and does all these things, but she hasn't seen enough of the world yet to understand any of that stuff. So I still feel like she's connected to the other world, or something. There's no other way to explain it. It's a miracle."

The Love Guru star tells OK! that she had natural birth. "The labor was more like meditation," she says. "I did yoga breathing. I was focused."

Jessica, who tells OK! she ate "a lot of soul food" in the weeks following Honor's birth, says she's just now starting to shed the pregnancy pounds.

"I started working out last Thursday, but for 20 minutes. I do cardio on my own. I'm doing it slow," she says. "Now I'm starting to eat more healthy. Because after working out, having fried chicken and mashed potatoes is a little counteractive."

So who does Honor look more like?

"She looks like a girl version of me," Cash says. "She has my nose, my eyebrows and my..."

"Forehead and dimples," Jessica finishes, adding, "She has my mouth when I was a baby. And my ears."

"Maybe Honor is a mixture," Cash reconsiders. "I want her to look like me, because a daughter looking like Jessica, I'd kill myself!"

For the complete interview with Jessica and Cash, including OK!'s exclusive photoshoot with baby Honor Marie, pick up the new OK! — on newsstands everywhere Thursday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.msn.com
miracle

miracle

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyWed 16 Jul - 11:30

Eva Longoria: I'm Not Pregnant

Hollywood Gossip 13746

Responding to rumors that actress Eva Longoria and her husband of one year, basketball star Tony Parker are expecting their first child together, a rep for the Desperate Housewives star has a released a statement explaining Eva's apparent recent weight gain.

“For the upcoming season of Desperate Housewives [Eva's character] Gabrielle has "gained" weight and cut her hair," says the actress' rep Liza Anderson. "She is now a worn-out mother with two kids. Eva has enjoyed a more relaxed environment and will even be wearing butt pads and stomach pads.”
Back to top Go down
miracle

miracle

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyWed 16 Jul - 11:47

Mom: 'No Excuse' for Khloe Kardashian's Jail Term

Hollywood Gossip Kardashian_jenner

Kim Kardashian's little sister Khloe may be headed for jail, but she has no one to blame but herself, mom Kris Jenner says.

"There's lots of things I could be sitting here saying, and excuses for my daughter, but there isn't one," Jenner tells Ryan Seacrest on his radio show.

"To me, she's still 15," she adds. "At this point, I'm up against a wall. What am I going to do? Holler at her? Scream at her? I've done all that."

Khloe, 24, was sentenced to up to 30 days in Los Angeles County jail for violating probation following a DUI arrest. She admitted to failing to complete roadside cleanup duty and not enrolling in an alcohol education class, prosecutors say.

But mom Kris, 52, says two good things have come from it all. One, youngest sisters Kendall, 12, and Kylie Jenner, 10, now look askance at drinking, much less drinking and driving. And two, critics of Keeping Up With the Kardashians finally have proof the show isn't staged.

Meanwhile, big sister Kim, 27, writes on her blog that Khloe is "ready and willing to serve out her sentence."

"I urge people to learn from the mistakes of others," writes Kim. "Please drink responsibly and it's never acceptable to drink and drive!"
Back to top Go down
miracle

miracle

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyWed 16 Jul - 11:48

Hollywood Gossip Salma_hayek

• With daughter Valentina, 10 months, in arms, a fit Salma Hayek, checked out British artist Roni Stretch's exhibition at Canvas art gallery in Malibu. The actress followed up her art appreciation with a little food, hitting up nearby Taverna Tony's for lunch.
Back to top Go down
PortugueseGirl4Ever88

PortugueseGirl4Ever88

Female Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyThu 17 Jul - 18:08

im soo surprise at tis...

Singer Ashley Parker Angel and model Tiffany Lynn have called off their engagement, his rep tells Usmagazine.com exclusively.

"The two remain close friends as they raise their two-year old son Lyric together," the rep says in a statement.

See other stars who are single this summer.

The two headlined the 2006 MTV reality show There and Back, which tracked his efforts to restart his music career.

After his 90s boy band O-Town split, he was only able to support himself in L.A. for a year-and-a-half.

When the show began, he and Lynn were living with her mother.

See other reality show scandals.

He proposed to Lynn during the show, she accepted and gave birth to their son on camera.

"She didn't really know what she was getting herself into," he has said. "She was really brave to open her life up like that."

Angel, 27, is currently starring in the Broadway musical Hairspray.

http://www.usmagazine.com/ashley-parker-angel-calls-off-engagement
Back to top Go down
miracle

miracle

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyFri 18 Jul - 5:42

OMG .. i am shocked in the last 2 years they should get marry that moment .. didnt see this coming .. :s
Back to top Go down
PortugueseGirl4Ever88

PortugueseGirl4Ever88

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyFri 18 Jul - 7:22

i didnt see that comin at all...im a little shock by tis like they seem to love each otha esp watchin there show on mtv and they do have a child together ...it a curse havin a mtv couple show's ex:nick and jessica,carmen and wat his face,travis and the playboy gurl totally forgot her name...they all had a mtv show or watever and there all divoce after the show ends...
Back to top Go down
miracle

miracle

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyFri 18 Jul - 12:51

you are sooooooooooo right every MTV reality show of the celebrity it must end with divorce that's weird LOL first jessica and now this also hogan ..
Back to top Go down
PortugueseGirl4Ever88

PortugueseGirl4Ever88

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyFri 18 Jul - 17:41

ohh i forgot about hogans though they had a show on vh1...neva liked tat show i neva got into it...
Back to top Go down
miracle

miracle

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptySat 19 Jul - 2:49

MORE SHOCKING NEWS

Quote :
salma Hayek Calls Off Engagement
FRI, 18 JULY 2008

Salma Hayek and French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault have called off their engagement, their rep confirms to USA TODAY. (We so called it earlier this week!)

“We are sad to announce the engagement of Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Pinault has been canceled. There will be no further comment,” Hayek’s rep said in a statement.

The announcement comes ten months after the couple welcomed daughter Valentina Paloma, who was born in LA.

Earlier this week, Salma took her child Valentina out to lunch, with Francois Henri noticeably missing.

Salma began dating Francois-Henri, who is head of the luxury goods firm that owns Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent and Balenciaga, in 2006 after meeting him in Venice.
Back to top Go down
*Chica De Ricardo*

*Chica De Ricardo*

Female Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptySat 19 Jul - 2:51

Wow thats really sad...and they have a baby together....Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ricardoquaresma.virtuaboard.com/
miracle

miracle

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptySat 19 Jul - 2:54

Quote :
Devastated Britney gives up custody of her children to ex-husband Kevin Federline
By LAURA ROBERTS
Last updated at 12:00 AM on 19th July 2008

Britney Spears agreed yesterday to give up the fight for custody of her two sons after a legal battle lasting a year and a half.

Kevin Federline, the troubled pop star's former husband, will have sole legal and physical custody of Sean Preston, two, and Jayden James, 18 months, his lawyer said.

The couple have agreed that Miss Spears, 26, will have visitation rights that will allow her to see the boys.

She'll now pay Federline $20,000 a month in child support, an increase from $15,000, according to reports.

Mark Vincent Kaplan, Federline's lawyer, announced the decision to a U.S. news channel after the agreement was signed by Federline and Miss Spears. The deal will prevent the case from going to trial next month as previously planned.

Mr Kaplan said: 'The case has been settled. The court still has to approve it. All the issues that would have been addressed at trial have been settled. Orders now in place will stay in place.'

Federline, 30, currently has full temporary custody of the children, but the lawyer said he had not intended to fight for sole custody.

Enlarge
Lost boys: Britney with sons Sean Preston and Jayden James and a court appointed monitor during one of their visits to see their troubled mother

'Kevin was not [out] to get custody,' said Mr Kaplan. 'Kevin's goal was to set up some kind of template so the mother of his children can co-parent.

'He said, "I need to have Britney involved in the co-parenting of the kids but I need there to be a structure".'

The lawyer admitted, however, that his client was 'absolutely delighted' with the result. 'Nobody could have anticipated the turn of events that has occurred,' he said.

Laura Wasser, Miss Spears's lawyer, said the agreement will give her more time with her sons. She added that while Federline still has full custody, the singer may get expanded rights by the end of the year.

Miss Spears initially had joint custody of her sons, but her increasingly eccentric behaviour and sustained drug abuse led to Federline being awarded full temporary custody last October and their mother relegated to court-monitored visits.

In January, she was forcibly hospitalised after police were called when she refused to hand over the children following an organised visit. She was stretchered into an ambulance looking disorientated.

She was sectioned again in a psychiatric unit less than a month later after her mother, Lynne, arranged for a 'smash and grab' raid on Miss Spears's home by police because of fears that her daughter was suicidal.

Miss Spears's father Jamie Spears has taken control of her legal affairs and banned manager Sam Lufti from approaching her.

The former pop princess - who is understood to suffer from bipolar disorder - has made efforts of late to regain control of her personal life and is recording a new album.
Last month, she was granted overnight visitation rights with the children. Until the children turn 18 custody arrangements are subject to change through the courts.

Commenting on the case, Los Angeles family lawyer Lynn Soodnik said: 'Britney will have a better chance of winning more custody once she regains her health. This is just the end of Round One.'
Back to top Go down
miracle

miracle

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptySat 19 Jul - 2:55

*Chica De Ricardo* wrote:
Wow thats really sad...and they have a baby together....Sad

I know .. whats going on in hollywood !! No
Back to top Go down
PortugueseGirl4Ever88

PortugueseGirl4Ever88

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptySat 19 Jul - 4:39

well im glad tat britney got her kids..it looks like she gettin her life bak on track thank god....
Back to top Go down
PortugueseGirl4Ever88

PortugueseGirl4Ever88

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptySun 20 Jul - 6:32

Hollywood Gossip 2jgnq0

Rapper DMX arrested at Phoenix mall
1 hour ago

PHOENIX (AP) — Rapper DMX has been arrested at a Phoenix mall on a felony charge of taking the identity of another.

Phoenix police Sgt. Andy Hill did not have details of the charge, as it stemmed from a Maricopa County Sheriff's Office case.

The sheriff's office did not immediately return a request for comment.

Hill says DMX, whose real name is Earl Simmons, was being taken Saturday for booking into the Maricopa County jail.

The musician/actor has had a recent string of run-ins with the law, including an arrest at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport earlier this month on outstanding warrants after he failed to appear in court.

The week before, he was arrested in Miami on charges of attempting to purchase cocaine and marijuana.
Back to top Go down
*Chica De Ricardo*

*Chica De Ricardo*

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyMon 21 Jul - 6:14

OMG DMX is a F****** LOSER!!! his music is garbage!
Back to top Go down
miracle

miracle

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyMon 21 Jul - 15:49

me 2 i hate DMX i never liked him actually he suck in music and in acting .. and his songs is EW !!!
Back to top Go down
PortugueseGirl4Ever88

PortugueseGirl4Ever88

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyMon 21 Jul - 17:28

lol well i used to like his music and i agree wit his actin sux lol.But tis guy is gettin out of control he been arrested like 15mill times tis yr it soo sad.
Back to top Go down
*Chica De Ricardo*

*Chica De Ricardo*

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyTue 22 Jul - 3:19

he needs to be locked up somewhere and never return....lol
Back to top Go down
PortugueseGirl4Ever88

PortugueseGirl4Ever88

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyTue 22 Jul - 4:43

lmao...^
Back to top Go down
PortugueseGirl4Ever88

PortugueseGirl4Ever88

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyTue 22 Jul - 23:46

i cried when i read tis...i love her in golden gurls..
Golden Girl's Estelle Getty Dies at 84

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surrounded by her family and caregivers, actress Estelle Getty — known for her role as the wise-cracking Sophia Petrillo on the Golden Girls — died Tuesday morning at her Los Angeles home.

She was 84.

She was to turn 85 on Friday.

Her longtime caregiver Paul Chapdelaine wrote on her Web site:

"Sadly, today July 22, 2008 at 5:35 a.m. Pacific Time, we said our last good-byes to our little friend Estelle, who passed away and made her journey to the great beyond. Although it was a trip that she never wanted to take, she went gracefully, in the comfort of her own home, surrounded by her family and her very loving care-givers.

"Estelle's legacy will live on and on through the comedy and laughter she gave to us all, which will forever keep us laughing out loud.

"For us here, who have known and cared for her for so many years, we've lost our dear little friend who always kept us entertained by filling our days with joyful laughter. Estelle's fans across the globe have lost the feisty little lady known as Sophia Petrillo, whose quick wit, cutting remarks, and outrageous punch lines will forever be quoted and remembered.

"Estelle was a fighter. She always stood up for the underdogs, fought for equality for all, and always pictured a world filled with "Love and Laughter" —her most favorite catch phrase.

"Estelle, we love you and will miss you dearly. We pray that you are met at the Pearly Gate with open arms and a warm welcome by all who have passed before you. If there's a stage over there, I know you'll be on it. If there's a thrift shop, I know you'll be shopping, and if there's a deli, I know you'll be eating there holding court with Rhoda and Sylvia ... and the laughter will be heard throughout the heavens.

"Goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the talent and love that you've shared with us during your time here on Earth. You have touched my life, and the lives of so many others who will never forget you."

Getty had been suffering from poor health over the years.

The latest reports claim she was diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia, a progressive brain disease.

In 2005, her Golden Girls co-star Rue McClanahan told Entertainment Tonight when she called her on the phone, "the only thing she was able to say back to me was, 'Yes.'"

See Us' photo tribute to stars who have gone too soon.

Born in New York City, Getty launched her career in the Yiddish theater.

She earned acclaim for her role as playing Harvey Fierstein's mother in Broadway's Torch Song Trilogy.

She was best known, however, as the quick-wittted Sophia on The Golden Girls. She won an Emmy in 1988 for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.

In 2006, her caregiver told Entertainment Tonight, "Estelle would like them all to know that if she has made you laugh, encouraged you to think, and challenged your beliefs, then she has done her job."

She is survived by her two adult sons, Barry and Carl.

http://www.usmagazine.com/estelle-ge...-at-eight-four
Back to top Go down
*Chica De Ricardo*

*Chica De Ricardo*

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyWed 23 Jul - 0:22

OMG I loved that show!!! she was so funny....RIP ESTELLE
Back to top Go down
Safina
Admin
Admin
Safina

Female Number of posts : 3689
Registration date : 2006-06-16

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyWed 23 Jul - 0:47

rip estelle

i dont'know her!
Back to top Go down
http://ricardoquaresma.virtuaboard.com
PortugueseGirl4Ever88

PortugueseGirl4Ever88

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyWed 23 Jul - 1:10

*Chica De Ricardo* wrote:
OMG I loved that show!!! she was so funny....RIP ESTELLE

i know i love golden gurls i always watch it becus of her she made that show...she was soo funny and love her when she tells story's bout the old days in italy...
Back to top Go down
PortugueseGirl4Ever88

PortugueseGirl4Ever88

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip EmptyFri 8 Aug - 21:07

Los Angeles (E! Online) - Good news, Claymates: the Claynation has welcomed its first heir. Clay Aiken and platonic baby-making partner Jaymes Foster welcomed their first child together in North Carolina this morning.

"I'm sure you know...I hate putting the cast before the horse," AIken wrote in a posting to his official website. "Not my way to tempt fate. But I wanted to stop by, if only for a second, so you could be the first folks I tell...HE'S HERE!"
"My dear friend, Jaymes, and I are so excited to announce the birth of Parker Foster Aiken (No hyphens. One first name. One middle name. One last name)."
Aiken also confirmed what his mother, Faye Aiken, already let slip this morning.
"Parker was born at a hospital in North Carolina just this morning at 8:08 a.m. Wow...8:08...08/08/08," he said, adding that little Parker tipped the scales at 6 pounds, 2 ounces and measured in at 19 inches.
"The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy. Mama Jaymes is doing quite well also. The Aiken family, the Foster family, and the Parker family are all thrilled."
While the singer's rep also confirmed the birth to E! News, the American Idol alum's mother turned proud grandma was the very first to announce the new arrival this morning.
Faye Aiken told Raleigh radio station WRAL that her son's longtime producer gave birth to a son in an undisclosed location in the singer's home state.
The elder Aiken also broke the news that the singer's progeny did not inherit dad's fiery red mop, instead saying that he has dark hair and that, upon seeing him, the "Measure of a Man" singer was "smiling from ear to ear."
Foster's pregnancy was first confirmed by her brother, legendary music kingpin David Foster, back in May. He verified what everyone was thinking and announced that the "couple" had conceived the child through in vitro fertilization.
Aiken, 29, and Jaymes Foster, whose age has been pegged somewhere around the 50-year mark, have been friends for years. She worked on several Aiken albums, including A Thousand Different Ways and On My Way Here.
Although theirs is not a romantic relationship, the duo plan to raise the baby together.
(Originally published on Aug. 8, 2008, at 8:05 a.m. PT.)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/2008...music_eo/22843
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hollywood Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gossip   Hollywood Gossip Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Gossip
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ricardo Quaresma-
Jump to: